Complaints Handling Procedure
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
If you have a complaint, please contact the Firm’s Compliance Officer with details. You may make a complaint in person, by telephone or in writing:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 3961 8820
Address: MV Credit Partners LLP, 45 Old Bond Street, London W1S 4QT
All complaints are submitted free of charge.
OUR COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
1. Once a complaint is made, we will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint promptly and without undue delay, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint diligently and impartially. We may request that you provide additional information to assist us with our investigation.
3. We will keep you informed of the progress of our investigation and, if appropriate, our proposed action to resolve your complaint.
4. If you accept our proposed action to resolve your complaint we will conclude the matter promptly.
5. We will take all reasonable steps to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks of receipt.
YOUR RIGHT TO TAKE FURTHER ACTION
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you may be entitled to take civil action against the Firm.