Information About Us
MV Credit Partners LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered office at 45 Old Bond Street, London, W1S 4QT (Company No. OC397214) (“MVCP”). MVCP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 677177) and is an Exempt Reporting Advisor with the Securities Exchange Commission (for additional information please see: https://adviserinfo.sec.gov/firm/summary/28825). MV Credit S.à.r.l. is a Luxembourg private limited liability company, authorised and regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (Registered No. A00002885) (MVCP and MV Credit S.à.r.l. together “MV Credit”). MV Credit S.à.r.l. as an authorised alternative investment fund manager (“AIFM”) has delegated portfolio management to MVCP for the MV Credit funds it controls.
Accessing Our Website
Our website is intended for the use of professional clients and eligible counterparties and as further set out in our Regulatory Disclaimer. It is not intended for use by retail clients.
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw or amend the content or service we provide or advertise on our website (in whole or in part) without notice and without the need to give a reason. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
The services or products on this website are not available to persons in any jurisdiction where MV Credit is not registered or authorised to engage in any investment business or activity requiring registration or authorisation. Use of this website in an unauthorised jurisdiction is entirely at your own risk. You should seek advice on your position from your professional advisers.
If you choose to access information on this website it is your responsibility to comply with applicable local, national or international laws.
These content standards apply to any and all data that you add to our website (“Data “). The standards apply to each part of any Data as well as to its whole.
Your Data must:
- - be accurate (where they state facts);
- - be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- - comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Your Data must not:
- - contain any material that is defamatory of any person;
- - contain any material that is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- - promote sexually explicit material;
- - promote violence;
- - promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- - infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- - be likely to deceive any person;
- - be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- - promote any illegal activity;
- - be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- - be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- - be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- - give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; and/or
- - advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any Data submitted to our website, or stored on our servers or hosted or published on our website.
By submitting contributions to our website, you warrant that any such contribution complies with these terms, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any Data you submit to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Notwithstanding our rights under this disclaimer in relation to Data, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such contributions to, or the publication of such contributions on, our site. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy or completeness of any contributions submitted by a user of our site.
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- - in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- - in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- - in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to our site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of our site or which is otherwise harmful in nature;
- - for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- - to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below);
- - to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and/or
- - to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains (including without limitation) viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- - not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of these terms;
- - not to attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack; and
- - not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- o any part of our site;
- o any equipment, server or network on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site;
- o any software used in the provision of our site; or
- o any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our website in breach of this disclaimer, your right to use our website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Any trade marks shown on the site are the trade marks of MV Credit unless expressly stated otherwise. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trademarks, service marks, company names or logos or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
Linking To Our Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site from any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to InvestorRelations@mvcredit.com.
Links From Our Site
Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss, fines or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Reliance on information posted
The content on this website is provided on an “as is” basis, for general information only. It has not been audited or verified by any third party and is subject to change at any time, without notice. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Specifically, our website and the information contained herein is not, and must not be treated as, investment advice, investment recommendations, or investment research and no person must take (or refrain from taking) any investment decision on the basis of the information set out on our website. Before making any investment decision, you should seek independent investment, legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice as appropriate. In making an investment decision, any person must rely on their own examination of an investment and the terms of any offering and make an independent determination of whether the interests meet their investment objectives and risk tolerance level. Past performance set out herein cannot be relied on as a guide to future performance. We accept no liability or duty of care to you in relation to any investments.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the condition, quality, accuracy, suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or freedom from viruses of the information contained on our site or that such content will be accurate, complete, up to date, uninterrupted or error free.
Certain information contained on our site was based on or obtained or derived from data published or prepared by other parties (“Third Party Information”). While such sources are believed to be reliable, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of any Third-Party Information.
We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any use of or reliance placed on all content on our site by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The value of investments in any fund may fall as well as rise and you may not get back the amount initially invested in a fund. If you are considering investing in any fund mentioned on this website, make sure you read all the available information on this website and related fund documentation for specific risks, ensuring you understand and accept the risk that you may lose some or all of your investments. If you are in any doubt, please speak to your investment advisor to ensure you fully understand the nature of the investment and the risks involved. Investments in a fund may not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (“FSCS”). If your investment in a fund does not perform as expected, or fails, you may not be able to make a financial compensation claim with the FSCS. If you have a complaint and should speak to your advisor if you are concerned.
Certain statements included may be forward-looking and are therefore subject to risks, assumptions and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied because they relate to future events. Accordingly, no assurance can be given that any particular expectation will be met, and you are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. Taxation levels, bases and (if relevant) reliefs can change. Changes in the rates of exchange between currencies may also cause the value of investments, or the income from them, to fluctuate.
The content on our website is not intended to and does not constitute an offer, invitation, solicitation or recommendation to invest in any fund, security or other product or service or an expression of our view as to whether a particular security or financial instrument is suitable for any person accessing the website or meets their financial or any other objectives. The information contained on our website should not be relied upon for any purpose. Any offer or invitation, if made, would be made only by way of a confidential private placement memorandum (or other formal offering document) and only in jurisdictions in which such an offer or invitation would be lawful. The information on our website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution would be contrary to local law or regulation. You should inform yourself as to the applicable legal requirements, exchange control regulations and taxes in the countries of citizenship, residence or domicile.
Our Website Changes Regularly
We aim to update our website regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Where you are a consumer or business user, to the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- - all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- - any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, fines or damage whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- - loss of income or revenue;
- - loss of business or sales;
- - business interruption;
- - loss of profits or contracts,
- - loss of savings;
- - pure economic loss;
- - loss of anticipated savings;
- - loss of data;
- - loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- - wasted management or office time; and
- - any other loss, fines or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We will not be liable for any loss, fines or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You hereby indemnify and hold us, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us and our, it or their directors, officers, employees, partners and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, fines, costs and other expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms or other liabilities arising out of your use of our website.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of these terms upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- - immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- - immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- - issue of a warning to you;
- - legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- - further legal action against you; and/or
- - disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in these terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
You hereby indemnify and hold us, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us and our, it or their directors, officers, employees, partners and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, fines, costs and other expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms or other liabilities arising out of your use of our site.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. We both agree that the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms in your country of residence or any other country.
If you have any concerns about material that appears on our site, please contact InvestorRelations@mvcredit.com.
Thank you for visiting our website.